Frequently Asked Questions
How much can I borrow and for how long?
Our lenders lend from £50 to £750 and are available in increments of £50, so £50, £100, £150 and so on.
- Repayment periods typically 30 days
- As the interest is calculated on a daily basis you can actually have the money for the number of days that you need it
How much do your borrowing options cost?
APR's are 627% which is significantly less that other TV advertised products which can be as expensive as 5,000% APR!!
- To find out though what this means and the actual cost to you please use our calculator
- Please note that there are no application fees or early redemption fees
What criteria do I need to meet?
Our lenders have finance up to 10 times cheaper than other short term and pay day options.
- To enable our lender to do this they require your borrowing to be backed by a friend or family member, for them to be your guarantor
- In addition, there is other criteria that you do need to meet, for more information click here
What criteria does my guarantor need to meet?
They need to have a clean credit file (or as the very worst marginally imperfect), be a UK resident over 18.
- For full details see our guarantor criteria
Who can my guarantor be?
This can be anyone, your parents, relatives, friends, colleagues.
- Apart from meeting the criteria, your guarantor should be someone whom trusts you to pay the loan back, for if you do not they will be liable for making your repayments.
How quickly can I get the money?
Our lender has a highly streamlined process means that you are able to get cash in 1 hour!!
- All you need to do is fill out the online form, have your debit card (to verify your identity) and you loan backers details ready and the cash will be with you in one hour!
What happens if I cannot pay back on time?
The interest is calculated on a daily basis, so every day that you pay late the interest charges will be
- So the quick answer is that if you do not pay back on time you will be incurring greater interest charges, which will rise over time
- So you really need to pay back as quickly as possible
- If that is not possible, it may be worth thinking about a longer term borrowing solution where you can spread your payments
- Our longer term options are around 50% APR versus 627% APR for short term borrowing
- If you are worried that you may get into difficulties with short term borrowing, why not find out how much the longer term options will cost you with our calculator.